Monday, December 26, 2016

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

Another beautiful where I am. I hope you are all having beautiful days as well wherever you are.  A beautiful day doesn't have to be just because the sun is out. It could be because of the people you are with or what you are doing at the moment or not doing at the moment. It could be anything. There is no right or wrong. This leads me directly to today's Reiki thought of the day, "There are right and wrong answers in math- there are no right or wrong answers in life.". How true is that?  Math is not my passion that's for sure!  Often I would get the wrong answer! ! But life is my passion! Whatever I do I get and do it with gusto and passion. Do I always do the right thing? I don't know but I also know the right thing for me may not be the right thing for you or for someone else. We have no one to answer to but ourselves. I'm not saying to completely disregard the feelings for others but do what feels right to you. How many people question your life or decisions or simply make judgements? I will tell you, so many. And those decisions and opinions are made based on themselves. You are you and always remain true to yourself! There is only one you and you are more than capable of deciding for yourself!! Go enjoy yourself today and everyday!!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment