Tuesday, December 20, 2016

FEEL THE BURN

Good Morning!  I thought it was Wednesday when I awoke this morning.  Has that ever happened to you where you think it is a day that it is not?  As much as I love the weekends and having that time to myself, I don't want to wish away my days.  It will be another cold one.  (I think I will be saying that a lot), but the sun will be out doing it's thing.  Today's Reiki quote is, "Whether the sun is behind you or in front of you - it is still shining on you."  We are surrounded by the beauty and the warmth of the sun.  If it is shining in the sky, whether it is warm out or cold, we can feel those gorgeous rays.  Sometimes we feel them more strongly than at other times.  Just as we feel our lives are cooperating with us and going in the direction we want it to.  Even if for a period of time we feel the sun on our backs and both physically and metaphorically behind us, it is there giving us the love and light we need.  At times it is difficult to remain strong and positive and see that sun and feel those rays...they are there.  Know it, feel it, believe it!  Remember that song from ANNIE - The one that says , "The Sun'll come out Tomorrow, Bet Your Bottom Dollar That Tomorrow, Come What May."  I know you do.  I remember that song.  Even as a little girl I thought it was so uplifting.  That no matter what is happening in your life, no matter the grief you may be suffering, no matter the turmoil you may be in, NO MATTER WHAT!  The sun will shine it's warm and loving rays on you once again.  Your grief will dissipate, your sorrow will lessen, your turmoil will subside, you will rise again as a stronger you.  So for today, whether you feel the sun on your back or on your face, wherever you see those rays shining down, know that as you change position the sun will shine on you exactly where you want it to be!  Have a wonderful sunny day!~Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment