Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Good Morning on this middle of the week day!  Almost there.  Bundle up cause it's getting colder.  This is the time when we hardly recognize anyone as we are wearing layer upon layer to keep warm so let me get right to today's quote - "Look beyond the physical and see the soul - that is where the true beauty is."  Basically don't get hung up on looks.  Naturally the first thing we see is the physical but give yourself a chance to really know a person.  Deep down what we all want is the same.  To love, be loved, to have joy and to be happy.  Knowing that should make it easier to relate to anyone.  Here's another cliche we all know.  Beauty is only skin deep.  So very true.  You could be the most beautiful person but when you have ugly thoughts that beauty disappears.  I knew someone like that.  I bet you do too.  This calls to mind a memory of years ago.  A truly physically pretty woman I knew who the more I spoke with, the nastier I realized she was.  Over time her face literally seemed to transform.  "Was it me?" I thought?  No!  She is actually changing.  Her mean spirit was literally coming through her skin.  This physically pretty person was changing before my very eyes.  When you look at a physically attractive person it is natural to be drawn to them for that very reason but if there soul doesn't match their outward appearance you will begin to be repelled as I was.  Be beautiful on the inside because if you are you will truly radiate on the outside.  True beauty really is within!  For today and everyday, think beautiful thoughts and know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!  ~Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment