Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wow! This is my very first post as a blogger.  I have finally stepped into this century and very proud of myself I might add.  My blog is not about my lack of technological skills, it is about Guided Meditation, Reiki and Spiritual Growth.  Everyday I post what I call my Reiki quote of the day.  Today's quote is as follows: "As devastating as loss can be sometimes it is there to free you."  I wrote that because of things that I personally have been going through.  Loss can take many shapes.  Loss of a pet, loss of friends, relationships, businesses.  The list goes on.  I not only suffered a loss but I chose it which makes it more difficult, however at the same time, it freed me.  It was something I had to let go of.  If there anything you need to let go of? Something you want to or don't but in the end will free you as well?  Think about it. Meditate on it.  Let me know.  My thoughts, prayers and love are with you!  Love, Amy

1 comment: