Wednesday, December 28, 2016

JUDGE NOT

Wednesday morning. The official middle of the week. Is anyone out there beginning to reflect on this past year? I will admit I am not there yet. Still enjoying what is left of 2016 while listening to birds and looking at a beautiful blue swimming pool. I will choose to reserve my judgement.  A perfect thought to today's Reiki thought, "Control what you can- your mood, your responses, your accusations, your judgements.". I understand that can be really hard to do but at least try. Try to release judgements and accusations.  Think how much you hate being judged! That alone should make us stop. But why doesn't it? Is it because it makes us feel better than someone else? We all have reasons for doing the things we do and acting the way we do.  There is no perfect one among us. What's so great about perfection? And what makes your way of doing something the best as opposed to another?  How we go about our lives is our business and no one else's. Choose to be happy, choose to respond my dly, leave out accusation and judgement and have a wonderful day. Know it will be because you chose it! ~ Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment