Saturday, December 17, 2016

MAY YOUR WISH COME TRUE

Https://meditationandchill.blogspot.comGood Morning!  What a beautiful day it is out there.  The first snow is always special because it is the first!  Don't think of all the things you need to do.  Take this time to enjoy relaxing because that is all you can do for now!  If you are like me, however, you were wishing for it to snow yesterday.  You know, no school!  A day to really chill and do absolutely nothing.  Which brings me to today's Reiki thought, "Why be careful what you wish for - if it's what you truly want - let it be yours."  Now that could certainly pertain to a snow day but also to something more serious pertaining to your life.  How many times have you thought to yourself or actually said out loud, "I could never have that? I could never do that? That will never work out for me."  Whatever "THAT" is, if you put all your energies into having it not work out then you have just fulfilled your prophecy.  Change that mindset into, "of course I can have that, that will work for me, and YES, I can do that!"  Self fulfilling prophecies work both ways, just so you know.  The one thing I will say is that you need to be really clear.  Think about what it is that you truly want.  What is it that you wish would change in your life and do you really, truly, honestly want and wish for that change to happen?  We work so hard on our negative thoughts.  Work just as hard on the positive ones.  Nothing is impossible if you put your energies toward it.  Of course you have to work towards your goal whatever it might be.  Sitting around wishing for change to happen without action is not going to get you anywhere.  I think you all know exactly what I'm talking about.  I have been working very hard towards making my Reiki practice a reality.  I didn't just sit back and say, "Wow, I wish people would find me."  How could they find me if I didn't put it out there by advertising and telling people about myself.  The fact is, no one would know.  And so, I have done my part and I am seeing the rewards of not only my hard work but my positive intentions.  I am capable of changing my life and so are you!  We all are, AND....I truly and sincerely believe that.  Believe it too!!! Have a wonderful and snowy Saturday!!~Love, Amy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment