Thursday, December 8, 2016

Good morning everyone!  Today's Reiki thought of the day is "Trust yourself, your intuition, your soul - trust that you know more than you think you do."  I think this applies to everyone but I will absolutely say this applies to me.  We all have that inner voice but we need to acknowledge it and really listen to it.  It could be something so simple like ordering something in a restaurant or something life changing.  For a long time I resisted having my Reiki practice in my home.  All that went through my head was, "I can't have anyone in the house, no one will want to come here, it's not professional enough." The key word was enough.  What I was saying is that I am not enough!  But you know what?!  I finally realized that I am MORE than enough.  In my head, I thought that in order to be "professional" you had to BE somewhere.  Well I AM somewhere!  I am here!  Here to help others and work on clients in the privacy of my sacred space in my home!  This is the place I need to be.  The funny thing is, is that practitioners that I have seen personally all practice in their homes.  What I needed was that inner voice telling me or rather shouting at me, STOP!  You know exactly where you need to be.  Let me tell you, for me this was and is big.  I love being in MY place.  My home is my place and I am so happy to share it with all of you!  So listen to your inner voice, your intuition and your soul - you DO know more than you think!!  Have a blessed day everyone!  Until tomorrow! Love, ~Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment