Thursday, December 22, 2016

THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT PUNISH

Good Morning!  Today is Thursday.  Feeling so wintery out.  After all, Winter began yesterday.  As we get closer to the holidays, (real close!) many of us just don't seem that happy.  Pain from the past seems to get to us more than ever.  Sadness and depressions creeps in much more easily than joy and happiness.  This brings me to today's Reiki quote, "Difficult times and challenges are not punishments but rather lessons from a loving Universe."  These difficult times are all too often seen as punishments to us and begin to be highlighted during the holidays.  Take heart in knowing that there are lessons for all of life's situations.  Even the situations we willingly put ourselves into.  Know that whatever happened you were meant to learn from it and painful as it may be, you will get through it stronger and with more knowledge.  I have been through difficult times myself and there is something I am still struggling with.  I am also struggling with knowing if my situation really will make me stronger.  Even I am still on the fence, but I know what happened, happened because it had to.  I needed forward motion and unfortunately pain is part of it.  But I can see I am getting stronger and stronger every single day.  When difficult things happen the only place you can go is forward.  Keep that forward motion and try your best not to look back.  I will always say, you are stronger than you appear, you are stronger than you think.  YOU ARE STRONG!  Believe in your strength for it is real.  Delight in the knowledge that the holidays are upon us.  Delight in the life you have and please know you are being watched and looked after by a very loving and giving Universe!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment