Thursday, December 15, 2016

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Bundle up today everyone!  Going to be REALLY COLD!!!!  A good day to stay under the covers but if you have to be somewhere like I do, please dress for it.  Right now I can hear the wind and the wind chimes outside my window.  It's actually very pretty listening from my warm house!!!  Here is today's Reiki thought of the day - "It's important to remember the struggle of today will eventually subside and become a distant memory."  Who hasn't had to struggle with something?  I know I have, we all have.  In the moment of a struggle whatever that may be IT IS AWFUL.  Cliche time - Time Heals All Wounds.  Yes it does.  The internal wounds we all struggle with.  Relationships, events, things we wish we could have handled differently.  Unfortunately we cannot take things back.  Words, actions, sometimes even our thoughts.  Some of these things can cause us real pain both physical and emotional.  I personally went through something and I will tell you, it will always be with me but I can also tell you that with each passing day, the struggle is less and less.  There is a certain amount of pain I carry but I went from non-functioning to functioning to actually being able to be happy again.  I NEVER thought that would happen!  In the moment of sadness, struggle, pain - we think it will be forever!  No way out!!  Sinking into a deep hole that we will never be able to climb out of but I am her to tell you and to ASSURE you!  You will get out of that hole!  You will not only climb out but you will stand strong once again.  I am also not here to tell you that in your mind you will say, "I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT BOTHERED ME!  HAHA, SILLY ME!!"  NO!  Absolutely not.  What I am here to tell you is that life will move on with or without you.  Not only do you have a decision to make in how you want it to go but the time passing will make whatever struggle you are dealing with, lighter and lighter as time passes.  Maybe not today, tomorrow, next week, next month but eventually I can promise that your inner strength will carry you through ANYTHING!!! Be strong, be brave and know the Universe if there to support you. OH! And I am too!!! ~Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment