Friday, December 9, 2016

Good Morning and happy Friday everyone!  So glad it's the weekend!  Friday has a distinct feel from every other day of the week so rejoice and use the time to rejuvenate!  Today's Reiki thought is this, "Never assume this is all there is when the reality is there is always so much more."  All too often we get discouraged and our inner voice says, "this is it!"  Well I am here to tell you, no it's not.  Your age does not matter, where you are right now at this very moment does not matter.  Really, nothing matters.  What is it that drives you?  What is your passion?  If at this moment you don't know, that's OK.  Don't beat yourself up over it.  All good things take time.  I don't want this post to be the ultimate cliche but what I say truly comes from the heart.  I mean every word.  Don't give yourself limits because when you do you limit all the possibilities out there and there are many.  We are all blessed with good fortune but sometimes we are not ready.  The Universe is there to support you so that when you are ready it will come.  I will speak about myself.  When I was a little girl I never said I want to be a Reiki Practitioner, trust me!  Who knew what that was even in my 20's.  My spiritual side has obviously always been strong but it took me years to hear it.  When I made the decision to listen it was because I did think this is all there is.  I knew I was capable of so much more in my life.  The Universe guided me and helped me be where I am today.  Helping people!  I have always helped people in the past whether it was the children I taught, played with at camp, my own children, even my beautiful dog, Mia.  But the Universe had more in store for me and trust me, everyone, it is not over.  I know there is more ahead for me and I am open, willing to wait and excited to see what comes next.  I want to share that excitement with all of you.  Be excited, be happy, look forward to every day with enthusiasm because you never know where good fortune will come from!  Have a blessed day everyone!!!~Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment