Tuesday, June 26, 2018

DON'T JUST DREAM IT - ACT ON IT

Good morning.  Aw, my first read day.  I know I said yesterday was my first but I lied.  Yesterday was a four hour day but today?!  Free at last!  Time is so valuable.  We never have enough of it.  That's why it is said to use it wisely and that is just what I plan on doing for the next two months.

I will relax, maybe.  Take walks, definitely.  Go to the beach, for sure.  See clients and give Guided Meditations classes, absolutely!  In other words, I will be living my dream.

Today's quote, "Unless acted upon - dreams will remain dreams - actively engage in making your life exactly as we wish it to be."  That is the only way it will happen.  If we go after what we want.  It's ok to say, I wish this would happen or I wish that would happen but nothing happens by wishing alone.

Other people can help you but you need to be the main participant in your life.  Take your time.  Take small steps.  Visualize what you want and how you see your life.  Once you do that the next step is action.  Sometimes that's hard because we get scared but don't be ruled by fear.

Be stronger than your fear.  Let your dreams and desires come before fear and forge ahead.  Another important factor in realizing  your dreams is timing.  That too must be right.  Nothing will ever happen if the timing is off.  I often say, you may think you are ready but the Universe knows better, however that also does not mean you can't begin to put those dreams in place.

Although I am so happy to be doing what I want, my dreams are far from over.  The timing for certain things in my life is just not there and I recognize that but it doesn't stop me from forward motion.

Don't make excuses.  Release your fear.  Act on those dreams until they become your reality.  My support is with all of you because I believe in all of you.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment