Wednesday, June 13, 2018

RISING UP

Good morning.  Wednesday.  Middle of the week and countdown to my summer.  Yay!  It's wonderful having two full months to work at what I love doing.  I find it hard to actually call Reiki and Meditation work.  When you do what you love, it isn't work at all.

There is no one telling me what to do and how to do it.  No rules to adhere to except for the ones I give myself.  Quite different than having a boss or someone above  you. 

Has there ever been a time when you became a victim at work?  A time where someone blamed  you for something  you didn't do?  Today's quote, "Who isn't a victim - we have all been victimized by someone or something - choose to rise above it."  That was true of me.  I was a victim of bullying by someone in authority.  

There's nothing philosophical to write about it.  It sucked but there was also nothing I could do.  I couldn't stay home.  I still had to go to work.  What do you do in a situation like that?

You deal with it the best way you know how and as my quote today says, you rise above it.  You become the better person.  It would be nice to say that no one can bully you but in reality they can, especially and unfortunately in a work environment.  

We learn early on that bullies are people with no power and the only thing that makes them feel good is to make someone else feel bad.  Bullies don't need to wear a mask.  You know exactly who they are.  

Hard as it may be, show compassion to the victimizer for the truth is they themselves are hurting inside.  You may not be able to escape it but you absolutely can rise above it.  Tap into luminous yellow and find your courage and strength, it's there!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!~Love, Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment