Friday, June 22, 2018

LESSONS TO LEARN

Good morning.  Friday!  Yay!  The weeks end.  I am done for summer!  Hooray for me.  Can you tell I am a little excited?  I'm really not trying to rub it in, I'm just looking forward to devoting myself to my Reiki clients and to my Guided Meditation classes.  I'm always talking about the importance of doing what you love and for the next two months I have the opportunity to do just that.  

Today's quote, "No actually I chose to be here - I have lessons to learn and a life to refine."  Sounds like this is directed towards me but this quote applies to everyone.  Whether you believe it or not, you did choose to be here.  This is not the first time your soul has been on this earth.  

Your soul returns so that you can learn lessons you may not have previously.  Lessons such as trust, balance, releasing control, humility and grace.  These are just some examples.  People come into your life for the same reasons.  Everyone you meet serves a purpose in your learning your life's lesson.

Think about all the people in your life, your friends and family.  We may not think so but we have chosen our family.  I could never imagine having any other children in my life except for the ones that are there.  Of course they are there, they are mine and that's that, right?

Wrong.  Your children are here because they are part of your classroom.  Think of your friends and people you are close to.  We chose them because there was a connection.  There was something that we found comfort in and comfortable to be around.  Perhaps and definitely, some form of this being was in a previous life with you, even the ones that rub you the wrong way.  

You are not a clean slate.  You have been here before.  As long as you remain on this earth, you will continue to learn and to refine yourself, to grow and flourish.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment