Tuesday, June 12, 2018

UNLEASH YOUR FEAR

Good morning.  I had a great night's sleep last night.  I always do after Guided Meditation class.  Even though I am the one leading the class, I receive as much as I give.

Since writing my blog, I can't help but make it more personal.  When something needs further explanation it is just natural for me to share my experiences.  My hope is that you not only enjoy reading my blogs but that you actually get something out of them.  The fact that you can't see me makes it easier for me to speak my truth.

Today's quote, "To speak the truth takes bravery - it is to unleash your fear."  Am I being brave by sharing?  I think I am.  You know that feeling of invisibility you have when you are wearing your sunglasses?  By writing this blog I have removed my sunglasses.


We don't often speak our truths for fear of judgment.  What will people think?  Let's fact it, we all care what people think no matter how many times we hear that we shouldn't but can you have an honest friendship or relationship if you are constantly concerned with what other people think about you?

I'm not talking about the person who seems to revel in offending people for shock value and purely selfish reasons.  I'm talking about us.  The general public.  The ones who want to live life on the own terms by valuing themselves and those they care about.  

By speaking your truth out loud, you can't help but unleash your fears because now not only has everyone heard it but you have heard it too!  Be bold, be brave, take off your sunglasses and speak your truth.  Give yourself permission to express your thoughts, feelings and beliefs without shame or fear of ridicule.

To do this with honor is not selfish, it is fearless.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment