Monday, June 11, 2018

STOP CHASING

Good morning.  Another weekend gone, another Monday here.  Welcome everyone!  Lot a lot on my agenda today except for my Guided Meditation class this evening.  Hoping for a smooth sailing kind of day and the same for you.

I've been leading Guided Meditation classes for a little over 3 years.  I am a Reiki Master Practitioner with a steady stream of clients (would never turn anyone away!), wrote a book and will be the Meditation/Reiki component of a fall retreat.

When I began my journey I expected my classes to be full and my client roster to explode.  I was ready or so I thought.  Today's quote, "Chase nothing - when it is ready for you it will be there."  I know how important Meditation is to your well being and I also know the healing effect that come from a Reiki session and I was excited to share it with everyone I knew!

I wanted my sharing to come in the form of full classes and more clients.  While I was sharing I was also chasing and I found that chasing doesn't work.  At all!  Ever!  No matter how badly we want something, chasing after it is not the answer.

Things happen when they are supposed to.  We like to decide but the Universe is our boss.  We think we are ready to make changes, go forward and expand but often times the problem is the first two words of this sentence.  We think!

Go back to a time when you wanted something to happen and when it actually did.  Did it occur when you wanted or when you were ready?  Slowly my classes have been filling up and slowly people in need of Reiki are finding their way to me.

Stop chasing but don't stop doing what you love.  If you have a plan then continue.  Your journey is directly related to your path and in the end you will be exactly where you were meant to be, where you see yourself and where the Universe sees you too!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment