Wednesday, December 19, 2018

DEFY NEGATIVITY WITH CONVICTION


Good morning everyone.  Happy hump day.  Did you ever come up with what you thought was an amazing idea only to have it completely squashed by the first person you told?   One minute your flying as high as a Macy's Day Balloon and the next you can feel the wind being sucked right out of you.

I've been there.  Have you?  Feels really awful doesn't it.  It feels terrible because all those demons inside you are saying, "see, I told you it was a stupid idea."  What's worse is when you agree with them.  Why are we so quick to agree with the devil on our shoulder instead of the angel?  Why do we allow the words of someone else to crush our confidence.

Today's quote is, "Naysayers are everywhere for everything - defy them with your conviction."  Ain't that the truth!  How would it be possible to take two steps forward if all we here is how funny we are walking?  I'm not going to tell you about Thomas Edison or Alexander Graham Bell.  I'm sure they were told numerous times how crazy their ideas were.

I'm talking about us.  All of us who are creative and innovative and come up with amazing ideas but who have hesitated because of what someone told us.  If you love your idea then love it!  If you think going back to school to change your profession is an awesome idea then do it.  Bubble bursters are out there in full force.  Always have been and always will be.

All that matters is what you think.  Stick with your thoughts and ideas and in this way you will always be true to the one that matters most. YOU!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays I am at KAHLO from 12-4 for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment