Friday, December 14, 2018

SURRENDER TO RECIEVE

Good morning and happy Friday!  Yay!  Friday.  I feel the same way at the end of every work week.  The allure of an upcoming weekend is never lost on me.  That doesn't mean that at times I don't feel lost or out of control.  This my friends is included in our journey, that feeling of being lost or out of control.  Panic is usually the first thing to set in.

Few of us like to free fall.  We prefer to keep our feet on the ground at all times and know in which direction we are headed.  I have slowly learned to let go and let things happen which was not always easy.  Even us Reiki Practitioners need someone to learn from.

A healer friend of mine assured me this is part of my journey and while at a time in my life when I was feeling lost, the Universe was actually helping me find where I needed to be.  The more you open your mind and let things happen, the higher your vibrations will be.  Today's quote is, "Surrender when you feel a loss of control - you are changing vibrations moving up and receiving."

In order to do this you must believe it to be true.  As you climb that vibrational ladder you will feel calmer and calmer.  Surrendering to the unknown is hard.  I get it, but you have to have faith and trust that your journey is continuing and continuous.  


The best way to raise your vibrations is through meditation.  You can meditate on your own or join me at my guided meditation class.  Through meditation your vibrations will change and raise allowing the best gift of the Universe to be yours.


Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions.
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment