Tuesday, December 11, 2018

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Good morning all.  So hard to get out of bed on cold winter mornings when it is so comfy under those covers.  Another place we love to be is in our comfort zone.  That familiar place we know so well.  People say you should step out of your comfort zone but I think that depends on where and why.  If you've only traveled in the United States because you fear other languages, its a good idea to travel to other parts of the world so that you can hear that French or Danish or Italian is not as scary as you thought!

Trying new foods is another great way to get out of your comfort zone.  As a creature of habit I find a breakfast that works for me and stick with it.  Same goes for lunch but when I go out to dinner, I love trying new restaurants and different kinds of foods.  

Seeing new sites and tasting new spices are a fun and wonderful way to help us leave that place of familiarity but here's a place where it doesn't always work so well.  Selling widgits.  That's right.  Selling products you don't believe in.  Although the idea of extra income might be enticing, if we don't believe in the product or products we are supposed to sell we are not going to be very good at it nor will we find that extra fortune in our bank accounts.  

Today's quote is, "When we've found where we belong we can literally say there is no place like home."  The thought of extra money is a driving force that pushes some of us to do things we might not consider but if your heart isn't in it one hundred percent, the only widgits you will sell are the ones you buy yourself.  

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  Be true to yourself always.  When you find yourself somewhere that you don't belong you feel it but when you find that place where you do, you will recognize it at once and immediately feel its warm embrace.  Welcome home!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions.
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment