Thursday, December 13, 2018

SOARING TO NEW HEIGHTS - AIRPLANE OPTIONAL

Good morning everyone.  Hope you are all well today.  I'm beginning to look forward to a vacation I will be taking with my family.  Every year at exactly the same time we are not only busy with our day to day lives but with holiday parties, obligatory events and just plain fun.  Even fun can be overwhelming which is why vacations are such a necessary part of life.

As wonderful and exhilarating as vacations can be we return to our lives and carry on.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we held onto that feeling of exhilaration long after we return?  Today's quote is, "To get to amazing places requires no plane ticket as new heights requires no ladder but a willingness to expand your view on the world around you."  

Indeed a mouthful but true none the less.  When we expand our world view there are no limits to where we can go.  As humans we get stuck in a rut.  We do the same things, eat the same foods, go to the same places and think the same thoughts.  What if you climbed out of that rut and did different things, ate different foods, went to new places and widened our thoughts!


We would still be ourselves to the core but with open minds.  Life is there to be lived to the fullest.  Sounding cliche am I?  Maybe but at this point after all these blogs I have written on living your best life and being your best self, I believe this to be true.

We are the ones who get in our own way and I am the support you need to tell you lovingly to move over.  Expand your view so that you can see from all from every angle.  There's a whole world out there just waiting for you to explore, no plane ticket required!


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website, https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions.
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment