Tuesday, December 18, 2018

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Tuesday which indeed it is.  This morning I was very cold as I walked Mia.  My dread began as I approached the front door.  The glass steamed up immediately which it does when it is freezing out.  Ugg!  Just the thought made me shiver.  Mia of course was totally fine.  She lifted her cute paws and tried to push the door open.  She thrives in this weather.  The colder the better for her.

Two separate beings.  Yes, my Mia is a being.  My family and I are quite convinced she is a human dressed in dog fur.  Clearly I see the cold one way and my beloved pet sees it another.  Today's quote is, "It is all in our perception."  Isn't it though?  Everything we see, we view from our own perspective which may be completely different than that of someone else.

Perception is not jut how we view people or situations but life.  Everything could be great and wonderful and then boom!  Out of nowhere that tire just blew and that bubble just burst.  That's going to happen because sometimes, and we all know this: stuff happens!

How will you perceive that derailment?  Are you going to wallow in self-pity, throw your hands up and walk away?  OR, will you look at that road block as a temporary detour.  Reflect back for a moment and remember a time when you were faced with an obstacle.  It happened before and I promise you it will happen again.

A detour is not always a bad thing, just a new way to get there!  It is all in your perception!

Have a great Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment