Wednesday, June 26, 2019

BREAK THE CYCLE FOR MORE

Good morning everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  Today is the last few hours of my day job until September.  How I look forward to this day and the upcoming months where time belongs to me.  It will look like waking up at 7 and not 4.  Sipping coffee on my deck.  Longer morning walks with Mia.  Clients in the mornings and afternoons.  The ability to create my day as I want.  I know my summer break is a few hours from beginning but I'm already craving more summer.

Not really.  Certainly not yet anyway but I wanted to show you what it looks like to have something great only to be disappointed because you already want more.  Today's quote is, "Break the cycle of desire - for continuous desire assures unending dissatisfaction."  This quote can apply to anything and everything from a yummy dessert to getting a tan.  How can you enjoy that first bite of chocolate cake when you are already thinking of the next one?  If you finally got some sun on that pale skin of yours why do you need to be darker than dark?

That constant quest for more and more and more is a terrible cycle to be in.  It guarantees a never ending search for happiness.  Happiness that will never be found.  I for one don't want to live that way and I don't imagine anyone else would either.  When you eat, eat mindfully.  Let the sun kiss your complexion not burn you to a crisp.  If time off is coming to you, do what you want, and enjoy it to the fullest without thinking about the next time that More time will be yours!  That's what I plan on doing!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Happy last day Amy. I look forward to seeing you Sunday . ❤️

    ReplyDelete