Friday, June 21, 2019

CARRY AWAY YOUR SADNESS

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!  Ahhh~we can let the week wash away and release any negativity we may have experienced so that the weekend is welcomed with a fresh outlook and a calm mind.   Let anger, anxiety and any of the stress felt from the previous days fall away from every part of your body.  In my opinion those are the easiest emotions to release.  Sadness on the other hand gets stuck.  It's like an open wound that doesn't heal.  It comes back to haunt us with the melody of a song, a scent, a sound or a texture.

For our own well being and ability to move forward it is sadness that must be released from every cell within us.  Today's quote is, "Let sadness flow like a pebble in a stream - let it be carried out of sight - know it was there and let it be gone."  Visualization works wonders.  Y'all need to try it!  On a serious note, that is exactly what I do during my Guided Meditation class.  I Guide you through a journey to a mountain top, a beach, a field or a cabin in the woods to name a few. 

The way we release emotions during my class is to visualize them being placed in a beautiful white box, wrapped up in pink tissue paper so that the emotion is recognized, acknowledged and lovingly released.  This is a method that really seems to work for my students.  Sadness will seep into your core and color your vision unless you find a way to let it go and honestly, who wants to be sad.  
Place it in a box, let it flow down a stream or simply vanish into thin air.  Release that sadness and be free to move on!   

My day job ends for the summer next week freeing up my mornings and afternoons for Reiki sessions and Guided Meditation classes.   I will be posting my quotes and blogs twice a week rather than every day for the summer on both Facebook and Instagram and will continue with live recordings as well.  As always, I am grateful and thankful for your support.  And remember, I am here for all of you!


Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolute perfect blog for today and how I’m feeling . Reading this has helped so much . 😆❤️

    ReplyDelete