Tuesday, June 4, 2019

HOLDING HANDS WITH FAITH

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  When was the last time you wanted something so badly you prayed?  You might be thinking, what is she talking about! I don't pray.  Well, yes you do because it counts whether you look up the sky or down at your feet and say to yourself, "I really hope....."  That my friends is praying, and we ALL do it!

The problem with prayer of that sort is that it is desperation.  Not to say that prayer whenever you choose to use it is not good or doesn't work but it shouldn't be the resort of desperate measures.  Prayer can be used as a thank you for what you have, not just a plea to make things right.

Sometimes you don't even need prayer.  What is really needed is faith.  Today's quote is, "Allow for God's divine intervention and let faith take hold."   If prayer is something you are not accustomed to that's perfectly alright but take heed to what is said in my quote.  Have faith and allow for what is meant to be to come to fruition.  I understand that can be hard especially after experiencing failure upon failure.

Whether failure has occurred through circumstance or repeated mistakes, have faith that through these mistakes you learned the lesson of intent.  Mistakes indeed are our teachers.  Do not look upon them with disdain.  Have faith that there is a good and kind God who will intervene for the best possible outcome for us all.  Faith and hope are the intangible rings we must grasp with the knowledge that in the end what is ours will be and what is meant will also be. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private settings or email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said Amy. I struggle with an I praying right do I know how to pray,are my prayers being answered . Yes , yes and yes I have begun to learn how to have faith . Thank you for this 😆

    ReplyDelete