Monday, June 3, 2019

WORRYING IS WASTED ENERGY AND A WASTE OF TIME

Good morning everyone!  Happy Monday!  Will the week ahead be a busy one for you?  Did you wake up with a lot on your mind?   Some weeks are busier than others just like there are days we need to pack in a week's worth of errands.  In the end everything gets done but we often seem to worry that it won't.  You know what gets accomplished by worrying aside from high blood pressure and a nervous stomach?  Nothing.  

Pre meditation I was a big time worrier about everything.  It was my nature and something that has been a part of me since I was a little girl.  It is probably the reason I have two distinguishable creases between my eyes.  If only I began meditation a lot earlier!  I will tell you what I do know about worrying.  It is a complete waste of time.  We all have things to do and eventually they get done so why do we need to make ourselves crazy in the process when we could put our energies to much better use.

Today's quote is, "Take the energy you use for worrying and focus on manifesting - for that is a much better use of your time."  Don't you agree?  Of course you do!  No one wants to worry or waste precious time and energy doing so.  It becomes what we are used to and that in turn becomes our way of life.  Yuck!  Am I describing you?  If I am then you need to work on changing that part of yourself.  

If in the end everything gets done then why do we worry?  If in the end everything works out then why do we worry?  It is because we allow old patterns to remain.  Let go of those old patterns and change that worry into faith.  Have faith that everything will get done in the time it is meant to and will work out exactly as it is meant to.  It will take work if worrying has been a way of life for you but it is never too late to change.  Ever!  

When you feel that worry begin to take hold, stop for a moment, take a deep breath, release it and with a full and open heart embrace faith!


Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment