Friday, June 7, 2019

THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!  My day job will soon be ending for the year and it will be time to wish my co-workers a happy summer until we meet again in September.  There are many people where I work, some of whom I am more friendly with than others and only two that I would consider to be good friends.  Unfortunately for me those two will not be returning so I will be surrounded not by friends but by acquaintances.  That works for me because I am also not particularly attached to my day job.

This "have to" of mine has been very good to me.  It comes with a paycheck and lots of time off so it is actually a pretty sweet deal.  It would be nice to know I have good friends to come back to in September but I don't.  Those acquaintances in my life were meant to be nothing more than that.  When I leave my day job for good I am sure I will not see most of my co-workers ever again but the ones that left before me will be a part of my life.

Today's quote is, "There are those who enter your life and those who leave - know there is a reason for both."   Throughout our lives we meet so many different people but not everyone is there for the long haul.  They weren't meant to be.  As long as there are people you could say good morning to and smile at and have those pleasantries reciprocated then all is good in the world.  We all know who our true and real friends are and if they are not in our work place, so be it.

Perhaps these work acquaintances of mine were here for the purpose of making my day a better one.  Yes, that's right.  It could be as simple as that.  Think about the numerous people who have come and gone in your life.  Even the ones you didn't quite care for.  They were all part of that great plan to teach you, support you, guide you, smile at you, make you laugh, make you think, provoke you, make you question, make you cry, make you wonder, make you grateful and make you understanding of the nature of humanity.  


Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co 

No comments:

Post a Comment