Friday, October 12, 2018

BEAUTIFUL BEINGS OF LIGHT - THAT'S US

Ahhh!  It's Friday!  Good morning everyone!  I love Fridays.  It is the last day of the week I have to hear that 5:00 A.M. alarm go off.  The day will come when I will never have to set an alarm at all and although I look forward to when that happens I'm not wishing for it to be now.  

I am doing what I am meant to do at this moment in time, what I love to do and what I have to do and really, I am fine with it.  The Universe has also chosen my soul, who I am and the person I am still becoming.

Today's quote is, "Of all the people in the world the Universe has chosen you to be exactly as you are - a loving beautiful being of light."  We all go through difficult times in our lives.  Days that are better than others but that's to show us our humanity.  If everything was wonderful all the time, how would be appreciate anything.

What we all need to know is that the Universe is there for us even if we don't think so.  Sometimes our hardships are there to teach us a lesson.  Sometimes our hardships are there because we didn't learn the lesson the first time.  There are times things happen because we need to learn to appreciate what is right in front of us.

One thing for sure is that we are indeed exactly where we are meant to be and as we were meant to be.  Loving, beautiful beings of light.

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private session

For those who are local, I am at KAHLO in Pound Ridge every Saturday. 65 Westchester Avenue
Reiki sessions can be scheduled at info@kahlocollective.com or you can call 914-764-3367

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment