Tuesday, October 30, 2018

LET OUR ANCESTORS CONTINUE TO GUIDE US

 Good morning everyone.  All I can say is happy Tuesday.  I know it's early but already I am thinking about the weekend.  Love that I will be at KAHLO on Saturdays for Reiki.  Love the flow and direction of my life.  As hard as I have worked and continue to work on my path, it is not all me who is responsible for where I am going but those past lives I am connected with who have shaped me and have allowed me to continue.

Every Medium I have seen has told me that I was a doctor or healer in a past life so it is only natural for me to continue as a healer in this one.  Today's quote is, "The teachings of our ancestors reverberate in our present lives even if we don't hear them or feel them - they are within us."  A truer statement could not be said.

Even if you are skeptical about past lives have you ever wondered why you are drawn to love or fear animals?  Have you ever been curious about why you love or hate roller coasters or that you are fearful of heights?  Most of us would say "I just am."  I would say, "no you're not."  Certainly the Past Life Regressionists (yes they exist) would say there is always a reason why we love or fear something.

That said, there is also a reason why you are either drawn towards or repelled from certain professions.  I know with absolute certainty I could never be an architect or an engineer.  I despise math and anything to do with numbers.  I have absolutely no interest and even when I try to understand and focus on any mathematical concept, I can't follow it.  I completely space out.  I've heard, "just try and you'll get it."  No.  No I won't.  I can't and I am fine with that.

I am quite sure that none of my ancestors were mathematicians.  I am following in the footsteps of those who came before me.  The lineage of my ancestors who were doctors, healers and shamans remain in my being and in my very core.

Now take a moment to think about your profession.  Your likes and dislikes.  Did you choose them or were they chosen for you.  You may think this was all choice and free but chances are they were chosen by your ancestors long before your earthly arrival.

Have wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Every Saturday from 12-4, I can be found at KAHLO offering hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book online at infor@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677
KAHLO is located at 65 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment