Tuesday, October 9, 2018

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE

Good morning all.  Sometimes I wake up excited to see what the day will bring.  And then again there are those other days where I can't wait for it to end even before it began.  Yes I have those days too.  What makes so many of our days not just worthwhile but amazing is when something wonderful happens seemingly out of the blue.

A random text from an old friend, hearing a great song on the way to work, watching a bunch of turkeys crossing a road.  Another wonderful thing that happens is when an opportunity arises from out of nowhere.  Today's quote is, "It is when you least expect an opportunity that it is presented."  How many times has that happened to you?

It has definitely happened to me and when it does it is a true gift.  Opportunity that unexpectedly presents itself is so special but you have to be aware of it.  When the owner of KAHLO, (the new and beautiful boutique in Pound Ridge where I am their Saturday Reiki Practitioner) messaged me in July I was taken aback.  I wasn't even sure how she knew me.

The plan was to discuss offering Reiki sessions at her store.  Pound Ridge?  "That's kinda far," I thought.  Hmmm.  Well, I decided to meet with her and I believe you know the rest.  It would have been just as easy to go with my initial thought but what a mistake that would've been.  Instead of meeting with the owner the day after I was asked, I could've put it off and risk having her lose interest in me entirely.

You see the Universe set up this unexpected opportunity for me but it was up to me to act on it.  Now think back if you can to a time where an unexpected opportunity came your way.  Did you go for it or tell yourself now is not the time.  The Universe is there to help you.  We all have dreams and goals and sometimes the road to those dreams and goals is presented with unexpected possibilities and opportunities.  Keep your eyes open so they are not missed!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a great Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment