Monday, October 8, 2018

YOU ARE THE LOVE AND THE LIGHT

Good morning everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to rock this week!  The other night I had a dream that I had gained an enormous amount of weight.  Everything felt tight even my underwear!   I remember being so uncomfortable and wondering how it was possible to gain 12 pounds overnight.  When I awoke the next morning I was grateful that it was only a dream.

A few days prior to that dream I had over indulged in foods richer than I normally eat leaving me to feel full and bloated.  When I do that I actually look forward to getting back on track and my dream was simply a reminder of that.

What if I had really gained 12 pounds?  Would I be upset?  I would because my clothes would be tight so yes I would be upset.  Would it mean that I am not worthy of love?  Absolutely not.  If you think that is going too far it isn't and I will explain why.  Let's get to today's quote which is, "Be the love of your life before seeking love from someone else."

When we negatively label ourselves we are throwing it out to the Universe not realizing the Universe is listening to our every word.  By doing so we are saying we are undeserving and unworthy.  Unworthy of love, success and anything positive in our lives.  If we gain 5 pounds or 50 we are still who we are.

We all strive to be our best selves but we also need to be forgiving.  Love yourself no matter what.  It is sad that we place so much value on the physical presentation of ourselves and others when there is so much more we have to share.  Love yourself no matter what.  Be your own champion and your biggest supporter.

When you are confident in who you are and know how wonderful your being truly is, love will find its way to you whether you are looking for that special person or just a friend.  Remember that you are a being of light.  Let that light shine brightly no matter how tight your pants may be!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep those pearls of wisdom coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your posts Amy . I agree keep them coming

    ReplyDelete