Tuesday, October 16, 2018

KNOW HOW TRULY AMAZING YOU ARE AND BELIEVE IT TOO

Good morning all.  Everyone reading this right now has an amazing talent.  How do I know that?  Because we all do.  We all have something and maybe even more than one thing what we do really  well.  

I know there is someone reading this right now who is an incredible Medium.  I know there is someone else reading this right now who is an excellent swimmer.  Whether it is cooking, yoga, teaching, or a million other things, we all have that one thing we can do better than anyone else and should be most proud of.  Now for the but: do you really know it and believe it.

Today's quote is, "If you told yourself how amazing you are would you believe it."  Down with self-deprecation.  I'm really good at that!  Own your success.  Don't be shy.  Be proud of what it is you do best.  That's why people seek you out for your meals, your downward dog, your products and in my case, my healing.  

Yes, I am proud of what I do and I finally believe it.  These quotes have helped me just as much as they help all of you (at least I hope they do).  When a thought comes to mind it is because either someone I know is going through a rough patch or I myself need guidance.  At one time I needed this quote because although I was seeing clients for Reiki sessions, there were also times I couldn't believe people would actually come to me.  

Crazy right, but not really.  Not if you yourself don't believe in your talents.  I knew I was not alone in these thoughts but with time I really and truly began to believe in myself and what I could offer.  I also know that many of you reading this are still insecure in your gifts.  Don't be.  Own them and share them proudly.  You've worked hard to master those talents.  Is there room for fine tuning?  Always but if you don't say it, I will.  You are amazing.

It's your turn.  Say it and believe it!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I offer hour and half hour Reiki session at KAHLO in Pound Ridge, NY
65 Westchester Ave.
Appointments can be made online at info@kahlocollective .com or you can call 914-764-3677


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy





1 comment:

  1. This hits home for me Any . I have been feeling so insecure with my teaching lately snd not sure why. Your writing this morning came at such divine , perfect timing .

    ReplyDelete