Monday, October 15, 2018

DECIDE IF YOU WANT SYMPATHY OR A HOME FOR BLAME

Good morning everyone.  Some Mondays can be so hard.  Either I get a great night's sleep or all night I am subconsciouly aware that in a few hours it is the beginning of a new week leaving me unable to  get that full and proper rest.  It is as though I am already aware of how tired I will be in the morning.  Not the best start to the work week.

Poor me.  A tired beginning but I am quite sure that I will sleep like a baby tonight.  That's a positive way to view a problem that is shared by many.  Who isn't tired on a Monday?  What I can also do is blame my job.  Ugg, why do I have to be there at 7:30?  Why can't they start later? Why, why, why?

Feel sorry for me.  I have to be up at 5:00.  I have so much to do.  If only I didn't have to....And on and on and on.  I am not alone.  Most of us are early risers because we have jobs, families and life to attend to.  At this point it is a fine line between the desire for sympathy and wanting to blame someone or something on a situation.

Today's quote is, "If your preference is for self pity it is not sympathy you are looking for but a place to lay blame where it does not belong."   Not everything has a fault.  Sometimes things just are as they are.  Who chose the job where I need to get up at 5:00?  That would be me.  I can't blame the job for being what it is?

We do that for so many things in our lives.  When we are faced with misfortune or an unfortunate event, often we want to lay blame somewhere or anywhere.  Things happen.  Sometimes really bad things happen and there are times where we will find it practically impossible to not find fault any place outside of ourselves.

Always question but in the end, learn acceptance.



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule in in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Reiki sessions can also be schedule at KAHLO, the eco-luxe boutique in Pound Ridge, NY where I am every Saturday from 12-4.  Register online at info@kahlocollective.com or call 914-764-3677

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment