Monday, October 29, 2018

FROM STRUGGLING TO SOARING

Good morning to you on this Monday in October.  My how this month has flown.  We say that about summer, the holidays, the weekends.  All the fun things in our lives always go too quickly.  Time goes so fast which is why we refer to it as flying.

What seems slow is that journey to get to our dream destination.  Not a trip or a vacation but our true end point.  The one that we struggle to arrive at.  When we do get there and I have no doubt that each and every one of us will, it will seem like we've always been there.

When that day comes, others may be envious because they have not yet arrived but they also have not seen what it took to get to that place.  Today's quote is, "Of course the butterfly is beautiful but we were not there to witness the transformation - the shedding of its skin to become the creature we admire who could soar above the rest."   You are the only one aware of the effort it continually takes to remain on your path allowing you to get from A to B.

It is the same with everyone.  I ran into a woman I have known who via Facebook sees what I have been up to.  She complemented me on my quotes and persistence and then said, "wow, you're doing really well!"  I was pleased that she liked my quotes but I was more pleased that she noticed and recognized my persistence.  You see, that right there is the key.  

I've told all of you this before.  I didn't just wake up one day, decide to be a Reiki Practitioner and said, "hi world, here I am, I'm ready!"  NO!  It took work, effort, more work and more effort and my work and effort continues every single day.  That is what she didn't see.  She did not see all it took to become a Reiki Practitioner, leader of guided meditations, photographer and author.

Never be envious of someone's success because you have no idea what they went through to get there.  We may arrive at different times but we all get there eventually.  Delight in the success of another and when your time comes you will receive that well deserved pat on the back!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy








To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914764-3677
65 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment