Tuesday, October 23, 2018

SPEAK PROUDLY OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Good morning everyone. Welcome to Tuesday.  If someone were to ask you about your children (if you have any), I'm sure you would perk up with pride.  I know I do.  I'm very proud of my children and the way they continue to mature.  I'll be really excited when they clean their rooms and put the dishes in the dishwasher.  Perhaps they are not as mature as I would like!

Did you all notice what I did?  I took that pride and twisted it with a little humor.  Nothing wrong with that but it is what many of us do when it comes to our own accomplishments.  We receive a compliment and then have that "aw shucks, it was nothing," attitude.

Why is it that we can't beam with happiness when receiving a compliment?  Today's quote is, "Be proud of your accomplishments - let self love rule and ignite your inner light."   If  you've done something you are proud of it is perfectly fine to let the world know, or at least your friends.

A real friend will find joy in your happiness and cheer you on but the main cheerleader in your life needs to be you.  I've spoken before about self-pride and self-love but I know many of us need repitition.  When you do something you love you have already ignited that fire within.

When that something turns out just the way you want it to, that feeling of pride overtakes your entire being.  You know what I say to that?  Let it!  You've put in the work, now reap the rewards and shine on!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I can be found at KAHLO for Reiki sessions
Hour and half hour sessions can be booked online at infor@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment:

  1. It’s dogficult for me to receive a compliment and really soak it in . Something I’m working on .

    ReplyDelete