Wednesday, October 3, 2018

EMBRACE THAT TEARFUL RELEASE

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday.  If you were asked which attribute matches you best would you say you are mostly positive or mostly negative?  Without question I believe you know what I would say about myself.  

I would describe myself as a mostly positive person looking at the glass half full rather than the other way around.  I would say that the rain is nourishing for the earth and that every problem has a solution but because I also happen to be human I am sometimes overwhelmed by an inexplicable sadness. 

I would say that there are times seemingly out of nowhere when my emotions do not feel like my own and without any effort at all the tears begin to flow.  Do I feel bad when this happens or out of control?  Absolutely not.  When those tears fall they are a major release leaving my body depleted and exhausted yet simultaneously rejuvenated.  Sometimes we all need a good cry.

Today's quote is, "Embrace the release provided by your tears - let them warm and comfort you in times of sorrow."   When was the last time you cried?  Why is it that we feel we are weak if we succumb to our emotions.  The fastest way to sickness is for us to hold back our feelings and emotions.  When we stuff them deep inside us they aren't gone.  They are temporarily hidden until they can hide no more.  

Our emotions end up boiling over and surging through us like a volcano burning us from within.  As human beings we will all be stricken with emotions that seem to attack us at our core but rather than fight back, go with it, have a good cry and let those tears flow.  Let them calm you, sooth you and comfort you like a warm blanket on a cold winter's night.  

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment