Thursday, November 29, 2018

BE TENACIOUS - BE DETERMINED - BE TIRELESS

Good morning everyone.  It is the last Thursday in November.  Yikes!  The holiday season is clearly here and has been for some time now.  Go with the flow and don't let it stress you out!  If it does, you can always come to me for Reiki, Meditation or just send me an email if you need an ear.  I will always listen!

It's so crazy that we let fun holidays get the better of us by allowing stress and anxiety to take over.  We stress about what to cook, what gifts to buy, and how we are going to accomplish everything in time.  My advice?  Take it one day at a time.  You know it will get done.  It always does.  There is no surprise in the calendar.  It's pretty much the same every year.  Big holidays are in December which comes after November and before January. 

A particular source of stress with many people is what gift to give to a special someone or friend.  I for one appreciate anything.  That's because I love to get gifts.  Who doesn't?  That's the way we all need to think.  If a gift is given with thought, it will be appreciated.  Today's quote is, "Ideas will never expire - it is your tenacity to go through with them that does."  

Am I talking about ideas for gift giving?  A little bit.  There are an endless array of gifts you can give to anyone from a child of three to an adult of 96.  The real stress over ideas comes from ways to alter your life and see the changes you want to see.  How do we make that happen?  There are certainly more than one.  Ideas are infinite.  Our will sometimes is not.  Ghandi said, "Be the Change you want to see in the World."  Now seriously, do you think Ghandi came up with one idea when fighting for freedom and liberation?


I have some big balls today.  I'm comparing us to Ghandi.  No not really.  But I bet I got your attention!  Ideas are infinite.  They are numerous.  Rarely is there a single one for any situation.  We are the problem.  We get stuck and lose our drive.  If you feel yourself  beginning to sink, take a break.  Nothing wrong with that.  Sometimes you just need to recharge those old batteries and when you do the ideas will once again begin to flow.  

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book your appointment online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment:

  1. Reading this at 8:11 am , got great sleep last night .
    Your topics that you write about come with such divine timing .

    ReplyDelete