Thursday, November 15, 2018

SURPRISES ARE WAITING

Good morning everyone.  Today is another day for possibilities!  Is that a bit too cheerful for you at this early hour?  Well too bad because it is!  Every day that you open your eyes is a new chance for something exciting to happen.  Am I this cheerful when that alarm goes off?  That would be a no but am I aware that each and every day can be unique?  That would be a yes.

Today's quote is, "Sometimes I can't wait to see the surprises that await me."  Believe it or not its true.  Not every day of course but sometimes which is why I said so.  We should always keep our expectations high and why not?  It doesn't mean you are in for a let down if nothing happens differently on any given day but the truth is you never know.

For me, surprise comes in the form of a new Reiki client or someone deciding to try my Guided Meditation classes.  It's awesome when that happens.  Surprises don't always have to be about me either.  It could be something wonderful for a friend or family member.  It could be a snow day, a great cup of coffee or a delicious dinner.

What I'm saying is that anything could be a welcome surprise.  Be open and tell yourself, "I accept all that comes my way."  Say it with conviction and believe it to be so and sure enough, there will be a wonderful surprise headed your way!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677





1 comment:

  1. Some great cake mybway this morning , your blog post . Have a wonderful day Amy ❤️

    ReplyDelete