Wednesday, November 28, 2018

GRATITUDE - GIVE IT OUT EVERY DAY

Good morning everyone and a happy Wednesday to you all.  I'm going to start the morning off with a question.  When did you last show gratitude for a beautiful day?  When was the last time you thanked your coffee for tasting so good and being so strong?  Have you thanked your thermostat for regulating the temperature of your home so that when you wake up its nice and toasty?

I'm going to venture a guess and say you've not done any of it.  Every day we go about our business wondering how we're going to get through it all.  Hopefully those days are few and far between but when they do come up here is something you can do to lighten that load.

Give gratitude.  That's right.  Makes no difference if its directed to the car that didn't splash you this morning or for that promotion you just got.  Gratitude can be expressed for anything.  Today's quote is, "Gratitude is not over used - in fact it is not used nearly enough."   The simple act of showing gratitude and whispering an internal thank you is in itself gratifying.  

We don't do this enough.  What we do more than anything is complain.  That comes easily and naturally.  Try your best to refrain and replace a complaint with a word of gratitude.  When your mind says, "work sucks," say, "I am blessed to have a job that pays me."   "If you ran out of milk, be grateful that the grocery store is a car ride away.  

For me, I'm grateful to write this blog every day and that you all take the time to read it!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that you are writing your blog every day Amy and I write in a journal every morning and the first prompt is what am I grateful for 😘

    ReplyDelete