Thursday, November 1, 2018

LEARING TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS

Good morning everyone.  I'm glad it's Thursday.  I have my regular Thursday Meditation crew coming over later.  I love all my meditations but Thursdays are in my Reiki room which has awesome energy.  Mia looks forward to it as well.  She is a most willing participant and of course everyone loves my baby!

For the most part my day job is beyond boring so I'm always thankful to have something to look forward to.  This is not a complaint.  This is me stating a fact.  While at my work place, I try and make the most of it as would anyone.  Although I am out early enough, it consumes several hours of the day so when I get a break from my responsibilities, I still need to keep my mind active.

On my breaks I will read or look up something I've wanted to learn about.  It is true that you are never too old to learn.  There is a big world out there.  How can we not be curious?  Today's quote is, "Learning is a lifelong event - continuous and ongoing as no one knows it all"   Isn't that so true?


Of course there are those who THINK they know everything and if that's the plan for them, well, so be it.  Those are the ones that are stuck in their ways and will never see beyond their own hand.  That is not the way I choose to be.  I could easily look at my phone all day like so many of us do but even if I am on my phone, I enjoy looking things up, reading current events and keeping my mind occupied.

Continuous learning is the best way to open your mind and to see different perspectives.  I kid you not but I actually get excited when I find a new way to drive somewhere.  It's like a lightbulb went off and trust me when it comes to directions, that light is usually about 40 watts.  

Turn on the light and turn on your mind.  Find one new thing to discover.  You will find you are more interesting to others but also to yourself!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677
KAHLO is at 65 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY



No comments:

Post a Comment