Tuesday, November 6, 2018

THE POWER OF FAITH WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH

Good morning to you all.  Today is Tuesday.  All day as they say.  Has anything been weighing heavily on your mind?  I know the week is fairly new but worries of yesterday and last week stick with us.  When you worry do you hold onto it or are you able to let it go?

Before I began meditating I was the queen of worry, able to sink into the depths of despair fairly easily.  I know!  Right?!  Me!  But as I said, that was before meditating.  This is not to say that I never worry about things.  Of course I do and you know the answer.  I'm waiting.  Right!  Because I'm human.

We as humans worry.  If you think about the state of the world there is a lot to worry about.  But ask yourself a question right this moment.  What is worrying going to do for you?  What will be accomplished by your worrying?  We all know the answer to that.  Absolutely nothing.   What is bigger than worry is faith.  The power of faith is huge.

Today's quote is, "To be consumed by worry is to release the power of faith which is so much stronger."  And let me add, SO much stronger.  Worry is what comes naturally.  It's just easier.  It's not always easy to think that everything will work out when you are in the midst of a crisis and at one time or another, we have gone through one. 

In the end events take their course and everything works out the way it was meant to.  Even if something appears to be an awful result, given time, you will see that  whatever happened was for your benefit.  We also worry about the people in our lives and by that I mean our children.  Who doesn't worry about their kids?

In the book, A Manual for living comfortable in the Cosmos, Emmanuel's Book (an absolute MUST read) was a passage about faith. The passage said there is no need for worry as our souls know what to do.  You could also say what a bunch of nonsense.  Let me tell you why I agree with Emmanuel.  I agree because faith pairs perfectly with trust.  The wine and cheese of the spiritual world.

Do you trust your kids?  I mean really trust them?  Not saying they don't or won't do stupid things but a trust beyond the obvious.  Do you trust that they know and understand right from wrong and that they know their own limitations.  That is the kind of trust I am talking about.  If you trust that your children know those things then you can stop worrying and trade in that worry for faith.

The souls they have been given know their limitations. The souls they have been given know right from wrong.  Break the habit of worry because that's all it is.  A habit.  It is what we are used to.  Trade in that habit for a new one.  Faith!  Have faith that your children will make mistakes and learn from them and have faith that life will take you on a bumpy yet ultimately amazing ride!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
To schedule an appointment, go online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677
KAHLO is at 65 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment