Thursday, November 22, 2018

LIVE IN EXCESS - THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  For all of you who did lots of cooking over these past few days, please take some time to relax and enjoy your hard work.  That includes me too!  My children are back and ravenous as ever.  Good thing I like my kitchen!  I love Thanksgiving and all holidays that involve nothing but the people you love and good food.  Of course we all tend to eat way too much but we can rationalize that turkey day (sorry all you vegans) is but once a year.

I've heard that there can be too much of a good thing but I don't believe it.  Let's take this holiday for example.  Too much what?  Too much sparkling wine?  Too many appetizers?  Too much apple pie?  Too much love to go around?  How could there be too much of any of that?  Never enough is what I say!

Today's quote is, "Live to excess in happiness joy and whatever it is that brings you to the life you envision for yourself."  What's wrong with that.  Nothing.  The flip side of happiness and joy is misery and sadness.  Is that what you think you deserve?  I don't think anyone deserves that.  A positive person would foresee their future as filled with all the love, joy, happiness and success they can muster.  It is the inner Eyore that says we don't.  My advice is to stop listening to him.  

Don't be Eyeore today or ever.  Put yourself in a positive mindset and know that overindulging in all the fun, joy, love and success that life has to offer is well deserved, warranted and essential.  Now go ahead and eat that second piece of apple pie.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and a very Happy Thanksgiving! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for Reiki sessions
Book online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677
KAHLO is at 65 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment