Wednesday, August 15, 2018

BEING ENOUGH

Good morning!  It's a beautiful day today!  Even in weather that's less than desirable, look forward to a wonderful day.  Does that sound overly optimistic or possibly ridiculous?  I don't think so.  We have our ups and downs, our good days and bad but most of all, we have life and the ability to make someone smile.

Today's quote is, "Today I thought how lucky am I to have what I have - to be who I am."  Have you ever had that thought?  Have you ever just for a moment thought about how lucky you really are?  I'm not talking about compared to anyone else.  That's too easy.  Why is it that we only appreciate our lives when we hear about someone's horrible experience?

It's time for gratitude.  It's time to cherish all that is wonderful in your life.  It's time to see that you are indeed the lucky one and that you have been blessed not just for what fills your life with joy but that you are who you are!

We are all beings striving to make ourselves better but what if we just stopped for a second to say, "I am enough."  Continue to strive for change if change is what you want but at the same time appreciate the beautiful home you live in, the wonderful family you have, (even if your kids at each other's throats, know it is temporary!), and all the possessions that add beauty to your surroundings.  

Lastly, appreciate exactly who you are.  You are wonderful, amazing and unique and there is no one else like you!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment