Monday, August 13, 2018

CREATING OUR OWN PRISON

Good morning everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for your upcoming week because ready or not, here it comes!  The time for me to go back to my day job is approaching.  I'm not there yet but as the saying goes, my days are numbered.  As you can clearly tell, I'm not looking forward to my return but return I must.  We all have responsibilities and this is one of mine.

When I do return, it is my outlook that will set me free.  Today's quote is, "Prisons are created with walls but you don't need walls to create a prison."  Where is it that you would rather be instead of where you have to be?  What is it that you are doing instead of what you want to be doing?  Here's the thing.  We can be where we want and do what we want even if we have a "have to."

Most of us have a "have to,"  that place and thing that we both have to be and have to do but if you dread your every moment of waking because of it, you are creating  your very own prison.  We create and manifest whatever it is we want.  Who wants to be imprisoned?  I don't.  Do you?  Then why even think about it or make jokes about it?


Those jokes will manifest as well.  If you have a "have to," keep in mind that nothing is forever and your "have to" is temporary.  If you need to be somewhere, if you have no choice, put your best foot forward and be there 100%.  You really will feel better and release that mental prison.  The ability to treat ourselves horribly seems to know no bounds so please stop. 

Prisons are easily created but so is joy, expansion and freedom!  Tear down those imaginary walls and set yourself free.  

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment