Friday, August 31, 2018

YOUR LIFE IS YOURS ALONE

Good morning everyone.  Hope you are all well.  I like to think of myself as a pretty happy human being but I'll be honest.  Sometimes I want that pool that someone else has.  Sometimes I think maybe I did something wrong and that's why I don't have that pool but then I remember that I made different choices and that pool wasn't meant to be mine after all.  

When we compare ourselves to others it is hard to be truly happy.  It's not only hard but impossible.  We are who we are.  Our life is our life.  Today's quote is, "Compare your life to no one - your life is no ones but yours."  Read that one over and over again until you not only understand it but believe it.  Your life cannot be replicated or lived by someone else because it belongs to only you.  

I've said this more times than I can count but just to reiterate, with someone else's life comes all their trials and tribulations, problems and hurdles.  The Universe has given you exactly what you can handle, what you deserve and what is rightfully yours.  Stop the comparison because in truth there is NO comparison. 

We are all on a path and that path is distinct to each of us.  The Universe knows what we need, what we want and will eventually show us the path that will lead us there.  Hey everyone!  Be happy with your blessings because you have been blessed and so have I.  Do I still want a pool?  Yea, but if I l don't have one YET, that's ok.  It doesn't mean I won't ever have one.

Pool or not pool, my life is mine and I'm happy and blessed and all of  you should feel the same!

To learn more about what I do, check out my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a great Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend! ~Love, Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment