Friday, August 17, 2018

KNOWING YOUR DEEPEST LONGING

Good morning and happy Friday everyone.  Even though I am off for the summer, I still like Fridays.  The biggest difference is that I can actually do something in the evening because I haven't had to get up at 5:00 in the morning.  I've never been much of a late sleeper anyway but 5:00 still feels like the middle of the night.  

One thing I definitely look forward to is waking up with the sun and not an alarm.
Today's quote is, "Be the closest companion of your deepest longing - you will bring yourself to  your heart's desire."  Sleep is wonderful and we all need it but that is not my deepest longing.  My deepest longing is freedom.  When my days are filled only with Reiki, Guided Meditation classes, writing and photography then I will be free and I will have achieved the freedom I so desire.  

I have been getting closer and closer as I am clearer about what exactly it is I want for myself.  Before you are able to manifest your heart's desire you need to know with absolute positivity and sincerity what your deepest longing is.

If you are not 100% sure right now don't stress.  Give yourself time and when you know, when you really and truly know what it is you desire, write it down to see what it looks like in print.  If you feel a smile on your face then that's it!  The moment you know you have found what truly makes you happy. 

I love the freedom to do what I want, go where I want and create my own day.  You all know what my passion is but my longing is for the freedom to pursue it!  When you find your passion, what it is you long for you will arrive at your hear's desire!  

To learn more about what I do, visit my website at:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment