Wednesday, August 29, 2018

HIDDEN DEFECTS

Good morning everyone.  We are getting closer and closer to being back in the swing of it all.  For me my first day back to my day job will be tomorrow.  I've had an awesome summer and I will be making the most of my days that are left.  I make it sound like I'm going to the gallows don't I?  Knowing all the time I get off during the year most people would be envious of what I do.

Today's quote will set you straight.  "What looks incredible from your vantage point may have all the defects completely hidden."  It is true that I have lots of time off during the year but somehow that does not compensate for the boredom that consumes much of my time.  Thankfully I have found ways around it but to the outside world it can look like the best situation ever!

We never know what is involved in the life of someone else unless we ask but and listen.  A perfect life can exist.  It is up to us to make it perfect and exactly as we want it to be.  Never assume the other guy has it better than you.  Think long and hard to yourself if you would want to trade places with anyone.  No matter what is going on in my life, I still want my life.

If you change where you stand so does the view.  Never assume you are getting the best one!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!~ Love, Amy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment