Friday, August 24, 2018

WEARING YOUR MOOD

Good morning everyone!  And how are we all feeling?  I have to say, I feel great today!  I love waking up feeling good.  Is that silly to say?  No it isn't because sometimes we wake up in a really crappy mood and just want the day to be done.  No matter what mood we wake up in it is written all over us.

Today's quote is, "Words can be misunderstood but the expressions we wear are crystal clear."  Wow is that ever true!  If you have kids you know exactly what I'm talking about!  Maybe not their words but certainly their expressions.  That's true with everyone.  Talking to someone face to face is much more effective than in an email.

Emails can be misconstrued but when you put words together with an expression, there is no mistaking how to interpret what is being said.  Moods are worn like clothing hanging on us comfortably and loosely or tight and miserable.

Surprisingly many people have a hard time verbally expressing themselves but its easy to understand an expression.  Speak your mind but do it with care.  Be sincere upon greeting the next person who crosses your path.  Do it with a smile and genuine warmth.  Saying good morning and meaning it are two very different things!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment