Friday, August 10, 2018

STAYING ON YOUR MARK

Good morning and happy Friday!  Yay!  Tomorrow I get to go to KAHLO the most beautiful and new boutique that opened on July 4th in Pound Ridge, NY.  No, I'm not advertising as much as just being excited about being in a warm and lovely space giving Reiki sessions while being surrounded by warm and lovely people!

The opportunity to offer Reiki sessions at this particular venue seemed to come out of nowhere.  I was both surprised and flattered.  Be at a store every Saturday from 12-4.  Every Saturday?  Give up my yoga class?  When will I go food shopping?  Wait a minute.  Are there other yoga classes?  Can I go food shopping another day?  You bet!

There was absolutely no good reason to say no.  The Universe presented this gift to me and it was up to me to open it up and follow that path because this IS my path!  Today's quote is, "When everything pushes you off your mark be clear if it is surrounding circumstances or self-sabotage." Could Shoprite be what pushes me off my mark?  Without a doubt!

I know myself all too well.  I am a Virgo and with that comes a certain rigidity even more than being a creature of habit.  For a long while Saturday has been my day for yoga and food shopping and that's that as if there are no other days in the week where I could do both those things.  Here's a news flash for myself.  The yoga studio has classes every day and Shoprite is open 7 days a week.

How foolish of me would it be to give up such an incredible opportunity just so that I could buy milk?  Said like that it is ridiculous but that is what I am talking about today.  Anything could push you away from your goal but you need to be clear who is doing it?  Sometimes outside circumstances do prevent us from our goals but we need to be aware when we are doing it to ourselves.

Know yourself enough to stop making excuses and pursue what it is you want.  If you can't fully devote yourself to your dreams at the moment, have faith that that moment will eventually come.  Step aside and get out of your way but plant yourself firmly on your mark!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend! ~Love, Amy
    




No comments:

Post a Comment