Monday, August 20, 2018

SMALL CHANGES ARE NOT SMALL

Good morning.  Count down to the end of summer and preparing for the fall.  Part of that preparation is always the end of summer haircut.  I just recently got mine.  It's not that different than my usual cut and color, (yea, this girl ain't goin grey!) yet different enough to make it noticeable and get me lots of compliments!

Sometimes just a small change is not only easy to observe but can make a huge difference.  Today's quote is, "The slightest change can be profound."  Of course I'm not talking about haircuts but I thought that would be a good place to start.  Slight changes can refer to anything from moving a piece of furniture (fung shei), to changing seats in a movie theatre.  

Slight changes on the way you view situations can be extremely beneficial in so many ways.  It can completely change your feelings.  We all know or at least we should know that there are more than two view points on anything always.  Think of the way you look at a painting.  Doesn't it look different close up than it does far away?

I think by now you get my drift or at least I hope you do.  If you are unhappy in a situation but are stuck in that place, figure out a way to change your thoughts about it.  It won't be easy and it actually my be really hard but I have every confidence in you that you CAN make that change.  
Add caption

Changing your perspective is a much healthier alternative to constantly complaining about what has been making you unhappy.  If a situation won't change then your perspective must even if it is ever so slightly.  You will be happier and so will everyone around you!

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment