Sunday, January 29, 2017

ALWAYS LIVE

It's Sunday.  Relax, do your errands, do nothing.  Have the Sunday you want.  I will try at least part of it.  My precious Mia left me a really yucky present this morning so now that it is gone, I am here with my coffee wishing you all a good morning.  I am going to try a new breakfast.  Gluten free pancakes.  I'm ever hopeful! 

For today and every day, this quote pertains to you, "Whatever life gives you - never stop living."  Notice before how I segued from a gross thing to a good thing.  From poop to pancakes.  Hmmm...what a transition.  BUT, that is what happened this morning.  Now in the scheme of things that really is a small problem.  How do you handle big problems. 

Things that really disrupt your life?  Some of us freeze, some of us stop and think and some of us just stop altogether.  Life gives us all sorts of wonderful things but problems too.  What are we going to do?  We have to keep going.  We cannot get complacent.  When we do, we cease to exist. 

Think of what is going on in our world.  A lot of what is happening is terrible right now but we have our day to day lives.  We have ways to help others to get out of ourselves.  Life is precious, joyful, difficult, challenging and so much more. 

We all know that my theme of whatever I am talking about comes down to NOT GIVING UP NO MATTER WHAT!  Life should not be stressful every minute because if it is then what are you enjoying.  Even if it is just your cup of java this morning enjoy it to the fullest.

Whatever problems you are facing please don't stop living.  Life has so much good to offer.  It is up to you to find it and find it every single day!  I want you all to know that whatever it is I am telling you, I am absolutely doing for myself.  I believe in you all, I believe in myself and I believe in life and that life is wonderful!  Enjoy your pancakes, your French toast, your smoothie, your cereal, your eggs, your Sunday!  Until tomorrow!~Love, Amy


1 comment:

  1. When life gives you lemons - make lemonade.
    When life gives you poop - make pancakes.
    Doesn't have the same ring, does it?!
    Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete