Tuesday, January 24, 2017

EMBRACE THE NEW

Good Morning and a REALLY happy Tuesday!  Snow day!  Who doesn't love a snow day!  Did the weather surprise you?  Did you think it was just rain?  I did.  And so today a happy surprise.  Time is so precious that when we get more of it, we really need to enjoy it!  

Or maybe you want to work on something you didn't have time to do.  Or read a book, or bake cupcakes or take a walk in the woods.  Whatever you choose to do enjoy the time.  It is truly a gift.  Today's quote is certainly along those lines.  'Take a risk, embrace a challenge - try something new."  When do you actually have time to do those things?  Perhaps a day like today is a good time to start.  At least a day like today can give you the motivation that you need.

We all need motivation.  True.  Some of us need more than others and that's OK.  However; when you get a day where you are forced to be home maybe you can attempt something you have never done before.  BUT... don't just wait for a day like today.  

Try to go out of your comfort zone a little at a time.  A little bit every day.  You will find that you are capable of so much more than you think.  I have definitely said this before as many of my thoughts are intertwined but I believe what I say.  I want the best for all those out there reading my thoughts and my words.  

Who doesn't want the best for themselves?  Who doesn't have a dream, a desire, a wish? Don't say no because I know it's just not true however small your wish, dream or desire may be.  

Promise yourself that next time you won't wait for a snowy day but perhaps a beautiful day to do exactly what I said.  Take a risk, embrace a challenge - try something new!  Have a wonderful day!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment